Protecting Your Roof, Siding & Foundation from Water Damage
Rain gutters are an often under-appreciated, but actually extremely important part of a home roofing system. Every home should have a guttering system installed for their home – especially in Louisville, KY. Every homeowner should be concerned about their gutters, because this vital water management system controls where the water goes and ensures it does not cause water damage. If your gutters are old and need to be replaced, Front Runner Roofing is your best solution. Just need a gutter repair? We can do that too!
No matter what you’re looking for, call us at (502) 743-4228 or fill out our online contact form to speak to our Louisville gutter service specialists. We can help!
Vinyl material is the most inexpensive gutter material on the market. It doesn’t rot or rust but can bend and bow under excessive rain, wind, and snow loads.
Aluminum is one of the most used gutter materials due to its durability, low cost, and lightweight.
Steels are also a popularly-used guttering material. Galvanized steel lasts 8 to 15 years before it rusts whereas stainless steel never rusts
Zinc can be expensive compared to all the other materials mentioned above. Zinc expands and contracts when the temperature changes, so the installation process is different.
Copper is the best option if your budget is high – it never rusts and can last up to 100 years in any climate.
“Front Runner Roofing was there for me, they met with the home owners adjuster. Inspected the roof, was there to do the roof and the crew was fantastic. Experienced crew, responsible and the workmanship is excellent. I highly recommend Front Runner Roofing to everyone, 10 stars”Maria Llauger - S
- Prevent Home Decay – Water leakage is the most common reason for home damage. If you don’t have a proper guttering system, the raindrops can sneak into different parts of the house causing decay.
- Eliminate Insects – If you don’t have a proper waterway installed, water might find a place in damp areas which would be a great breeding ground for mosquitoes and other pests.
- Guard Your Home Against Mold – Mold is difficult to remove and very damaging to your home if not treated correctly. Not having proper gutters can lead to water and moisture collection leading to mold growth.
- Protect Your Yard – In the rainy season, the water drops that land on your roof will surely run off into your yard if you don’t have gutters and downspouts installed. Excess amounts of water can damage your landscaping, erode soil, and can even damage your siding and home foundations.
- Avoid Basement Flooding – When you don’t have gutters, water can slip through your home’s foundation and make a way to your basement causing flooding problems. Eavestroughs and downspouts can direct the water to a safer place.
Investing in gutters is one of the best investments you can make for your home. It will help prevent several types of damage.
If you would like to install, upgrade or repair your existing gutters, reach out to Front Runner Roofing’s gutter experts in Louisville at (502) 743-4228 today.
How often should gutters be replaced?
Depending on the material, this may vary. Typically, you should try to replace your gutters every 20 years.
Do gutters come in various shapes and sizes?
Yes! Depending on your style and budget preferences and the structure of your home, you can select from different materials and sizes. We offer 5”, 6”, 7”, and large commercial gutters.
How much does a gutter replacement cost?
Replacing gutters can cost $4 to $30 per linear foot, which is how most projects are priced. This range depends on the materials used, such as aluminum or high-end copper. Most gutter replacement projects cost between $1,600 to $2,175.