Quality Siding Repair, Replacement & Installation in Louisville
Protect your home and boost your curb appeal with vinyl, aluminum, steel, hardie, or stone siding. Siding is one of the best ways to beautify your home and increase its resale value.
Our vinyl siding at Front Runner Roofing offers exceptional durability with an industry-leading spectrum of fade-resistant colors and a lifetime limited warranty. Siding comes in different styles, colors, and price ranges. Choose from maintenance-free classic clapboard, shiplap, beaded, shakes, or shingle profiles in many styles, widths, and textures.
If you are new to the world of siding, let us help you get on the right track. Our experienced siding contractors in Louisville can handle all of your repair, installation, and replacement needs. Call (502) 743-4228 today!
- Vinyl Siding, Shake, Shingles, & Cedarboards: Vinyl is one of the most used materials on houses today. Its low cost, versatility, and easy maintenance make it unique from the rest.
- Fiber-Cement (Hardie Siding): Fiber cement siding is another popular option for most homeowners. This material is known for its low maintenance, non-flammable and termite-resistant characteristics. It could last anywhere from 25 to 50 years depending on the manufacturer.
- Stone & Stone-Veneer: Stone is a material that will give your house a classic and natural look. Natural stones are expensive, so an alternative to stone can be stone-veneer siding. It’s more lightweight, less expensive, and comes in natural and synthetic materials.
- Aluminum: This is a great option because it does not rust. The aluminum panels come in both a horizontal format and a vertical format, allowing the homeowner complete freedom in designing the outward appearance of their home.
- Steel: Steel protects against pests and rot, it’s more fire-resistant than most other siding materials, and it’s pretty resistant to rust. It protects like no other against inclement weather, and it doesn’t dent or chip as other siding materials might.
“Front Runner Roofing was there for me, they met with the home owners adjuster. Inspected the roof, was there to do the roof and the crew was fantastic. Experienced crew, responsible and the workmanship is excellent. I highly recommend Front Runner Roofing to everyone, 10 stars”Maria Llauger - S
There are lots of advantages and benefits of installing new siding, including:
- Increased Home Value: The first thing new siding will do for you is boost your home’s property value.
- Enhanced Curb Appeal: Installing a new siding is the best way to add beauty to your home. Give your home a vibrant new look today!
- Access to Unseen Structural Damage: Most of the structural damage that stays hidden beneath the siding might be causing problems to your house. A new install will help you detect and repair hidden structural damage.
- Reduced Painting Costs: Old siding needs painting often. If you install new siding, you won’t need to paint it for a long time.
It won’t just make your home look nicer, you’ll feel better in a home with new siding, too. Get in touch with our siding installation team in Louisville online or at (502) 743-4228 to start making upgrades today.
Why is quality siding crucial for my Louisville home?
Quality siding is your Louisville home's shield. Front Runner Roofing provides durable siding solutions that enhance curb appeal and protect against the elements, ensuring your home stands strong in Louisville's diverse weather.
What types of siding materials does Front Runner Roofing offer for Louisville homes?
Front Runner Roofing provides a range of options. From classic vinyl to durable fiber cement, our Louisville homeowners can choose the siding material that suits their style and budget. We guide you through the selection process for a perfect fit.
How long does vinyl siding last?
Vinyl siding can last 20-40 years with regular and proper maintenance.
Can you take siding off and put it back on?
Surprisingly, yes. It can be removed with little effort and in a way where you can easily reuse the pieces.
How much does siding cost?
Exterior siding typically costs between $5,000 to $14,050, including material and installation. You’ll pay less for material like aluminum, which costs between $2 and $5 per square foot, while stone siding ranges in cost from $9 to $28 per square foot.